WE ARE COMMITTED TO YOUR SAFETY
Here at Imperial Theatre, the safety of our guests and clients is our number one priority. Because of this, we have committed to a facility-wide campaign to promote and encourage protocols, sanitization, mask-wearing, and other safety measures to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
The Imperial Theatre seeks to be a leader in appropriately and responsibly opening its venue to staff and guests. It will be our objective to provide proactive mitigation and avoidance protocols as it relates to public health to keep our staff and guests as safe as possible.
- Guest who are ill are encouraged not to attend, please check your temperature before coming to a performance (CDC defines fever as 100.4 or higher).
- Do not enter the facility without a face covering or if you have any of these symptoms: fever, cough, shortness of breath.
- Seating has been reduced, reallocated to be staggered, and sold mostly in pairs with a few other selections available.
- Restroom capacity will be monitored with no more than 2 patrons allowed in either restroom at any one time.
- Guests are required to wear masks throughout the performance as social distancing measures may be difficult to maintain.
- Face masks will be available for sale for those that need one.
- All staff and ambassadors will wear masks and gloves and will be temperature checked before working.
- Cleaning and sanitation regiments have been increased especially for high touch surfaces such as railings, seats, and door handles.
- Building doors and seating will open 45 minutes prior to the performance. There is no entry prior to that time. Sitting and loitering in the lobby will not be available.
- Only one door will be open for entrance. Each person is to hold their own ticket as it will be scanned at the entrance door.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations throughout the theatre.
- Mobile ticket delivery for contact-less entry.
- Guest-facing credit card terminals and contact-less payment options.
- Cashless transactions will be encouraged for transactions in the Box Office and Concessions.